Connie Pshigoda is a Natural Health Consultant, nutritional educator, certified massage therapist and founder of Wellness For All Seasons, where the focus is helping women improve or restore their overall health through understanding and implementing simple and natural strategies.
Connie began her profession in health and fitness in 1972 and continues to educate and inspire women to live their lives "being well."
Read Connie's Story here.
Health and Wellness Education
- Lifewave Energy Support Training - Las Vegas, Nevada
- Young Living Essential Oil & Aromatherapy Training - Denver, Colorado
- Oxygen Therapy Training - Vancouver, B.C., Canada
- Coachville Coaching Training - Denver, Colorado
- HealthQuest Clinical Nutrition Seminars - Denver, Colorado
- Central Arizona College/Dietetic Department - Coolidge, Arizona
- Institute for Natural Therapeutics - Mesa, Arizona
- Miss Minnie's Studio of Dance - Roswell, New Mexico
- Texas Tech University - Lubbock, Texas
- Colorado Independent Publisher's Association (CIPA)
- Word of Life Christian Center - Lone Tree, Colorado
- Toastmasters Triskelion Club - Centennial, Colorado
- Chapter EN of PEO - Englewood, Colorado
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven...
- Ecclesiastes 3